miércoles, 29 de agosto de 2012

RECIPE OF THE WEEK: Pump Protein Smoothie



* Pump Protein Smoothie


2 scoops of protein favorite flavor
1 cup favorite flavor ice cream
1 banana
1 cup whole milk
1 cup strawberries
1 cup yogurt

"This shake provides 967 calories and 60-65g of protein"

This liquid should be careful all those lactose intolerant you. Also I've put the pump for something ... not to be taken on a stomach that is not ready (read: not the first liquid to be tested).


* I'm poor and I can not buy whey protein

1 cup skim milk
4 tablespoons of cooked oatmeal
2-3 tablespoons of Nesquik
1 banana

"678 calories and approximately 40g of protein"

The ideas are endless but here are some simple recipes that I have seen with my own eyes that work.

Health!

Model: Ryan Gosling

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario