jueves, 16 de agosto de 2012

MY PHOTO OF THE DAY: Torso Full Flex



This is my photo of the day, soon it's weekend and time for a new picture, the shot was taken this morning, get out of bed I remove my shirt and I stand in front of the camera and capture this wonderful image is a plane medium that highlights much of my body, and you can clearly see the muscles of my torso, and forms the chest, arms, biceps, triceps, forearms, abs and the V-shape of the pelvis, the pose is simple and to appreciate full flexion of my muscles.


If you like please leave me your comments, messages and suggestions, with the love that I make these pictures, so enjoy.

Follow me in my social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Pinterest, Youtube and Google+.

Happy Week,Peace, Success,Good Health and Blessings.

:)

Model: MrFitBoy007 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario