miércoles, 26 de junio de 2013

VIDEO OF THE WEEK: Sexy Teen Flexing Upper Body and ABS in Jeans



Hey! After a long absence I am back with new updates, in this video you can see clearly how I flex my upper body and my abs in jeans, and my progress in these areas of my body, have been small progress, but big and satisfying for me because this year I had many responsibilities, and it is a blessing to preserve the shape and definition of my muscles.

I kept the consistency and discipline with my diet and my exercise routine, and the results have been very good because I came down a lot my body fat percentage, I’m very happy with this result, it is an incentive to my tenacity and hard work in the gym, I hope to continue like this and down a bit but my percentage of fat, my goal is redurcirlo hills as possible and increase my muscle mass, these are my goals for this year and I am sure you can keep, and I will not stop , because I’m ready for change and I am very motivated.

I will continue to work hard in the gym and the motivation up, so that you can each time enjoy a better show and see more progress in me, if you like my videos and updates please comment, rate and subscribe, you can also leave me your messages and suggestions all constructive criticism are welcome, thank you all for your love and support, it is very valuable to me.

Follow me on my Social Networks:


Blessings, Successes, Peace, Love and Good Health.

:)

Model: Poncho " MrFitBoy007"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario