1. Eat a balanced way with a high protein intake.
2. Do not neglect carbohydrates (pasta, rice, corn, wheat ...).
3. Accompanying consuming products that provide balanced and vitamins and minerals.
4. Associate vitamin C to proteins (kiwi, citrus, parsley) to promote iron absorption.
5. Track an adapted sports program muscle development.
6. Drink at least 1.5 liters of water a day to eliminate waste produced throughout the effort.
7. Eating fruits and vegetables without moderation, which are a source of vitamins and minerals protective muscles.
8. Do not leave aside the beneficial fats of vegetable (canola, walnut, olive, grapeseed) that are key elements in cellular constitution.
Source: Punto Fape