miércoles, 11 de julio de 2012

MY PHOTO OF THE DAY : Pose and Flex



This is my photo of the day, the shot was taken this morning, I just remove the shirt that is part of my pajamas, I stood in front of the camera and capture this wonderful image, personally I'm really like this picture because has character, conveys strength and apart makes me look like a professional model. The photo clearly shows the shape and musculature of my torso, standing out the form and definition of my abs, chest figure, the V-shape of the pelvis and in general it shows all the work and progress that I have obtained recently in my training.

If you like please leave me your comments, messages and suggestions, it is with love that I do these photos, so enjoy.

Happy Day and Success.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario