sábado, 2 de marzo de 2013


Some time ago, the popular magazine Men's Health published guidance on the characteristics of the penis. Not only was the classic concerns abound about the size, but to share some of the peculiarities, rarities and lesser-known scientific evidence of the male member.
For example: did you know that using the foreskins of circumcised infants doctors can grow skin for burn victims? Or that the main cause of fractures vigorous masturbation?Here, we give 5 facts you did not know about the penis.

1. Smoking may shorten penis almost a centimeter. Erections are all about good blood flow and snuff calcifies blood vessels, stifling erectile circulation.

2. The foreskin can be reconstructed after circumcision. Is pulled upwardly mobile skin of the shaft and is fixed in position with tape. Later, doctors apply plastic rings, caps, and weights. Years can pass until complete cover the glans. 

3. There are two kinds of penises, which expands and lengthens when becoming erect and looking great all the time, but much bigger after achieving erection. A male health study reported that 79% of men have the first type of penis, while the remaining 21% are the second.

4. Probably the penis satisfaction achieved more women Fatefehi was the king of Tonga, who supposedly was the first man with whom were 37 000 800 women between 1770 and 1784, that's about seven virgins a day.

5. No brain is necessary for ejaculation. The order is from the spinal cord. However, find a vessel for said ejaculation, can take hours of careful thought.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario