martes, 25 de septiembre de 2012

VIDEO OF THE WEEK: Young Man Relaxing and Flexing Arms - ABS Showing



In this new update I present a simple video in which I wanted to show them some features of my arms, flex my biceps, triceps contracted and relax, and after a little stretch my arms to return them to their natural state.

I also wanted to show them a little of my progress in the abdominal area, one of the most important parts of the body, and that all amateur or professional athlete should work as a good abs allow us to have better stability and body balance, and help us develop more skill and ability of strength and endurance activities, there fore it is essential to work a few times a week our midsection. In my case, I can say I’ve come a long way in my work because I have reduced abdominal fat percentage and I’ve worked several routines to develop and shape my abs.

In summary these training days have been very positive because I’ve made great strides, I have reduced my body fat percentage, I have improved my diet, I have gained a little ground muscular, I’ve been going to the gym disciplined, and have fun doing what I like to work to build an athletic body, defined and healthy.

If you like please leave me your comments, messages and suggestions.

Follow Me on my Social Networks:


Blessings, Successes, Peace, Love and Good Health.

:)

Model: MrFitBoy007

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario