martes, 11 de septiembre de 2012

MY PHOTO OF THE DAY: Summer Pose With Iphone



This is my photo of the day, the shot was made after returning from my activities in college, I was very excited to take a new picture as soon as it's a weekend I thought it was time for a new image, so today than when they arrive home into my room, find the camera, I then remove the shirt and jeans, check between my clothes and put a short comfortable, focus the camera, I stand in front and capture this amazing image, I wanted to highlight the middle part of my body, to show my torso and the progress I have recently obtained my training in the gym, to make the picture a bit more fun and sexy in my shorts got my mobile phone, to add an extra ingredient to the image making it more bold, attractive and functional, without losing the central idea is that as always show them my progress on my physical and muscular development.

If you like please leave me your comments, messages and suggestions, these photos do with love for you my friends and followers, so enjoy.

Follow me on my Social Networks:


Even a next update.

Blessings, Peace, Success, Good Health and Happy Weekend.

:)

Model: MrFitBoy007

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario