miércoles, 26 de diciembre de 2012

VIDEO OF THE WEEK: Sexy Teen Flexing Muscles in Christmas - Merry Christmas Happy Holidays and New Year 2013 -



Hey ! I'm back with a new update, the last of this year, a Christmas special show dedicated to the flexion of my muscles and to thank God and all those who since have supported me to start playing my videos and leaving their criticism constructive.

In this video I wanted to highlight all the muscles of my body, as special Christmas, showing my progress and looking forward to improve every day, so next year I will work harder in the gym and keep the motivation up, because my goal is to be better on all levels of my life.

If you like please leave me your comments, messages and suggestions.

Next year back with more updates, flexing, progress, videos, photos, and more surprises.

Follow Me on my Social Networks:


Blessings, Successes, Peace, Love and Good Health.

:)

Model: Poncho "MrFitBoy007"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario